Tips: Våre kunnskapssider
Forfatteren av Den Store Kaninboka, Marit Emilie Buseth, som var med på å starte kanin.org og fortsatt er en viktig drivkraft bak nettstedet, mener forumet har vært viktig for å øke kaniners velferd. Hennes neste bok, Rabbit Behaviour, Husbandry & Welfare, utgis i 2013.

Du kan besøke bloggen hennes her.

Abandoned bunny

Innlegg som ikke passer i de andre kategoriene

Abandoned bunny

Innlegg JenniferG 30 Mar 2016, 09:12

Hi, whilst walking my dog through a graveyard in Storhaug - Stavanger I found a terrified little rabbit which someone had just thrown out. We've put up posters incase he had escaped but no one seems to want him. He is quite young 6/8 months and is happy being handled but unfortunately we can't keep him. We are moving next month and there is no access to an outdoor space for him and due to work commitments we travel a lot also.
If anyone is looking for a rabbit please let me know he is a caramel colour with white and the odd black spot and needs a lovely new home rather then a box in my spare room, I think he'd get on well with other rabbits and seems quite lonely at the moment as he keeps trying to play with my dog but it's not going well! If you can help please let me know.
JenniferG

Re: Abandoned bunny

Innlegg Diegoxbella 31 Mar 2016, 17:29

Hi!
You can try calling the animal shelter nearby. They have either foster homes ready for the rabbit, or will take in the rabbit and find one as soon as possible :)
Good luck!
Maryam, Diego & Bella
Diegoxbella

Innlegg JenniferG 01 Apr 2016, 08:36

I tried looking for a shelter but haven't found one. Do you know the name or have a link/number? It would be fantastic if they could take him I think he would like some other bunny companions.
JenniferG

Innlegg Oliver4 01 Apr 2016, 22:06

Hi! At Facebook - search for " Den Store Kaninboka " , they can help you with that (: They will know exactly where you can call.
Oliver4

Innlegg JenniferG 02 Apr 2016, 11:18

Thank you :)
JenniferG

Gå til Generelt kaninforum

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest